Suggested thoughts for a sensed relationship with your ashram and group:
- UPON AWAKENING: Om. I am one with the light which shines through my soul, my fellow disciples, and the Master.
- NOON: Om. Naught separates me from my soul, my fellow disciples, and my Master. My life is theirs and their life is mine.
- SUNSET: Om. Naught can dim the love which flows between my soul and me, the little self. Naught can come between my fellow disciples and my self. Naught can stop the flow of strength between me and my soul, between my fellow disciples and my soul, between the Master of my life and me, His pledged disciple.
- BEDTIME: Om. From darkness lead us to light. I tread the way of life and light because I am a soul. With me there walk my fellow disciples and my Master. Therefore within, without, and on every side, there is light and love and strength.
Full moon meditation keynote:
The disciples that face the light and stand within its radiance are blinded to the issues of the world of human beings; they pass on the Lighted Way to the great Centre of Absorption. But those who feel the urge to pass that way, yet love their brethren on the darkened path, revolve upon the pedestal of light and turn the other way.
They face towards the dark, and then the seven points of light within themselves transmit the outward streaming light, and lo! the faces of those upon the darkened way receive that light. For them the way is not so dark. Behind the warriors - twixt the light and the dark - blazes the light of Hierarchy.
I accept the responsibility of discipleship which my soul has placed upon me.
I accept my share of the responsibility for making the spiritual work in the world successful today.
Having pervaded this world of the little manifested self with one fraction of myself I remain, greater, wider, overshadowing all my daily life and overshadowing this entire incarnation. I, the manifesting Self, through the magical power of my nature, now reabsorb this fraction of myself dwelling in the body.
- GROUP FUSION. We affirm the fact of group fusion and integration within the heart centre of the new group of world servers, mediating between Hierarchy and humanity:
I am one with the members of my ashram. My life is theirs. Their life is mine. May the love which is in my soul pour forth to them. May the love which is in their souls pour forth to me. May the strength which is in me lift and aid them. May the strength which is in them lift and aid me. May the thoughts which my soul creates reach and encourage them. May the thoughts which their souls create reach and encourage me.
- ALIGNMENT. Together we project a line of lighted energy towards the spiritual Hierarchy of the planet, the planetary heart, the great Ashram of Sanat Kumara; and towards the Christ at the heart of Hierarchy. We extend that line of light towards Shamballa, the centre where the Will of God is known.
- HIGHER INTERLUDE. (As a group, polarize on the buddhic plane or higher, if possible.) Hold the contemplative mind open to the extra-planetary energies streaming into Shamballa and radiating through Hierarchy. Using the creative imagination, endeavour to see the three planetary centres�Shamballa, Hierarchy, and Humanity�coming into a powerful alignment and interplay.
- MEDITATION. Reflect on the appropriate seed thought:
AQUARIUS: Water of Life am I, poured forth for thirsty men.
PISCES: I leave the Father's home and turning back, I save.
ARIES: I come forth and from the plane of mind, I rule.
TAURUS: I see and when the eye is opened, all is light.
GEMINI: I recognise my other self and in the waning of that self, I grow and glow.
CANCER: I build a lighted house and therein dwell.
LEO: I am That and That I am.
VIRGO: I am the mother and the child. I god, I matter am.
LIBRA: I choose the way which leads between the two great lines of force.
SCORPIO: Warrior I am and from the battle I emerge triumphant.
SAGITTARIUS: I see the goal. I reach that goal and then I see another.
CAPRICORN: Lost am I in light supernal, yet on that light I turn my back.
- PRECIPITATION. Using the creative imagination, visualise the energies of Light, Love and the Will-to-Good pouring throughout the planet and becoming anchored on Earth in prepared physical plane centres through which the Plan can manifest. Visualize a sequence of energy precipitation from extraplanetary sources:
- Divine energy breathed forth through Shamballa into the Hierarchy and focused by the Christ at the center,
- appropriated by the ashrams of the Masters now in the process of externalization,
- vitalizing and inspiring initiates, disciples, and aspirants who constitute the new group of world servers incarnate on the lower three planes,
- enlightening and strengthening men and women of goodwill everywhere in the world,
- irradiating and redeeming the entire planet through etheric centres of distribution.
- LOWER INTERLUDE. Refocus the consciousness, as a group, within the periphery of the great Ashram. Together sound the affirmation:
In the centre of all Love we stand. From that centre we, the Soul, will outward move. From that centre we, the One who serves, will work. May the love of the divine Self be shed abroad, in our hearts, through our groups, and throughout the world.
Visualise the downpouring spiritual inflow released from Shamballa through the Hierarchy and streaming into humanity through the prepared channel. Consider how these inpouring energies are establishing the "Pathway of Light" for the externalization of the Hierarchy and the coming World Teacher, the Great Avatar for the new age.
- DISTRIBUTION. As the Great Invocation is sounded, visualise Light and Love and Power from the spiritual Hierarchy pouring through the major planetary inlets --Geneva/London/New York/Tokyo/Darjeeling,-- and carrying "life more abundant" to all regions of planetary life.